- sliced bread (tasty)
- eggs, beaten
- bread crumbs
- cooking oil
- Prepare the ingredients - (a) Flatten the bread slices with a rolling pin, if you don't have a rolling pin, use a clean glass bottle of softdrinks, preferably, the one-liter bottle; (b) Cut the ham slices into halves, if you want it bigger, it's up to you; (c) Cut the cheese in strips, be sure to check how many cheese strips you need before you decide on how thick you're gonna cut it.
- Lay the flattened bread in a plate, put the ham first, followed by the cheese. Wrap it up, dub with some eggs at the end to seal it close, you can also use a toothpick if you want.
- Dip the furled bread into the egg and roll it on the breadcrumbs.
- If you have a deep-fryer, well and good, just heat the cooking oil and deep fry all the soshiwong/ham & cheese rolls until golden brown. If you don't have a deep-fryer, use a deep wok, a small cauldron, anything you like as long as it will do the trick.
- Serve it as it is or you can cut it in half to make it more enticing. Play with your presentation, make it fun and cool, I tried to make a stack-o roll but I came up short *lol*.