- buko (young coconut), cut into strips
- all-purpose cream
- condensed milk
- tiny tapioca balls (optional)
- gelatin powder (if you can find a green-colored one, better)
- pandan leaves
- green food color
- sugar (optional)
- Ratio of ingredients - In a mixture of 6 young coconuts and 1 big tray of green gelatin, I used 2 tetra packs of all-purpose cream and 2 cans of condensed milk, the quantity of tapioca balls depends on you, you can put as much or as little as you want.
- In a cooking pot, mix 7 cups of water and gelatin powder, when it completely dissolves, add a few pandan leaves (be sure to clean the leaves thoroughly) and then cook in medium heat. Add the green food color if you happen to buy a clear gelatin but if you have it in green, just let it be. If you want to add some sugar, you can do so. Simmer for a few minutes and then bring it to a boil, remember to stir from time to time as it might stick in the pot if you don't.
- Pour the gelatin mixture in a shallow tray or baking dish and let it cool. Cut into cubes and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients (preferably in a big plastic canister with cover so you can freeze it), buko strips, gelatin cubes, tapioca balls, all-purpose cream, condensed milk.
- Taste test and do the necessary alterations if there's any.
- Chill and serve cold.
An entry to: