- palakang bukid (farm or cultured frogs)
- garlic, mashed or diced
- Marinade the frogs in a mixture of vinegar and mashed garlic for at least 30 minutes but not more than two hours. The frog meat will get soggy and soft if you let it soak in the marinade for a long time and you won't get that crispy consistency when frying.
- Pre-heat the oil and then deep fry until golden brown.
- You can mix some calamasi juice and soy sauce plus some chili peppers for your dip or go with some diced garlic mixed in mayonnaise.
- Plate it nicely and then serve.