- jelly (gulaman) powder
- condense milk
- all-purpose cream
- sugar, optional
- water (for the jelly mix)
- Cook the jelly (gulaman) powder according to package instructions. Be sure to add a liberal amount of coffee but not too much, as you don't want your jelly to become super bitter. If and when you went overboard, a sprinkle of sugar will do the trick *wink*. Cool and cut it into cubes.
- In a deep bowl, preferably one with a lid, mix the jelly with the rest of the ingredients (condense milk, all-purpose cream).
- Here's the deal - if and when you made the jelly a little bland, mix a little amount of coffee on the condense milk and all-purpose cream mixture like what you usually do in a tiramisu mix to reinforce the coffee taste in the cream and cover the lack thereof in the jelly.
- Taste test, tweak until you're satisfied and then, chill.
An ambrosia for the coffee lovers :)