- canned mushroom, sliced
- green peas
- quail eggs
- garlic and onion, diced
- soy sauce
- butter or oil (butter is better :))
- Cut the beef into thin strips. Marinate it in soy sauce for about an hour or two.
- Boil the quail eggs and peel off the shell. Set aside.
- Saute garlic and onion (in butter or oil), add the beef strips and saute for a while. Pour the soy sauce (that you use as a marinade), as well as the liquid (juice) of the canned mushroom and let it simmer until the beef is tender.
- When the beef is ready, add the sliced mushroom and green peas and simmer, again, for about a minute or two.
- (In the process, you'll see that the soy sauce and mushroom juice that you use to boil the beef with will evaporate and the dish will eventually dry up.) Add three to four slices of butter or more if you like, saute and incorporate everything together.
- Season with salt, if necessary.
- Add the quail eggs, mix and serve.
We had this for lunch last Wednesday, my husband and baby boy love it!
Second dose of: