- 1 whole dressed chicken
- soy sauce
- chilli peppers (optional)
- Marinate the chicken in a mixture of soy sauce and calamansi, you can also opt to put some chili peppers to add a little bite, for 4 to 5 hours, to be sure that the flavors are well infused in the chicken meat. Be sure to submerge the whole chicken in the marinade, I suggest you use a big and deep bowl or cooking basin, if you can't do as such, try to turn the chicken from time to time to be sure that all parts are equally marinated.
- Roast the chicken in a turbo broiler, set the timer to an hour and gradually increase the temperature every 15minutes, start at 100 and end at 250. At this rate, you can be sure that you cooked the chicken meat thoroughly without burning the skin.
- When the timer ends, it's done.
- Serve with a bottled sauce (Mang Tomas) or with a calamansi and soy sauce dip.
Easy and yummy. Later guys...