- gelatin powder
- condensed milk
- egg, beaten
- Ratio of ingredients - 1 sachet of gelatin powder, 7 cups of water, 1 beaten egg, 1 can of condensed milk and as much sugar as you prefer.
- In a cooking pot, mix the gelatin powder, water and beaten egg. Put it on medium heat to cook but remember to stir constantly until it reach to a boil.
- Add the condensed milk and sugar, mix until the sugar dissolves completely and the milk is completely part of the liquid gelatin.
- Change to low heat as you transfer the gelatin to your preferred container.
- Garnish it with cheese or any toppings that you like. On the second photo, you'll notice that I add some green jelly cubes, I had that handy as I was making some buco pandan, too.
- Let it cool and then refrigerate for an hour or so. Serve cold (or not *grins*).
I doubled the ingredient ratio that I had mentioned above and I was able to make 12 small ones and the big one that I served at our Noche Buena. The small ones I gave to aunts and uncles who visited us last Christmas aside from their gifts, of course *chuckles*.