- leftover/cold rice
- sliced ham, diced (I used two kinds, the regular and sweet one)
- Chinese sausage, dice
- eggs, beaten
- green peas
- carrots, diced
- garlic, minced
- soy sauce
- all-in-one seasoning granules
- cooking oil
- In a skillet, fry the beaten eggs. Slice thinly and set aside.
- In the same skillet, fry the ham and Chinese sausages, please do not overdo it, set aside.
- Still in the same skillet, saute the garlic, no need to brown it.
- Add the leftover rice and continuously mix.
- Season with salt and the all-in-one granules.
- Pour in the soy sauce and toss until the color is even.
- Add the ham, sausages, green peas, carrots and scrambled eggs, mix it up.
- Taste test, do revisions, if necessary.
- Mix and stir until done.
- Serve hot.
Easy does it :)
An entry to: