- crablets (pehe)
- egg, beaten
- cooking oil
- Clean the little crabbies and take the top shell off. You can opt not to, I just did, hehe.
- Season with salt and pepper and let it seat while you prepare the egg and breadings.
- The coat or breading is a mixture of flour, a little iodized salt and a little pepper mixed together.
- Dip each crablets in the egg and and roll on the flour, be sure to coat each one evenly.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve with vinegar and chili dip.
- Perfect as an appetizer or pulutan, it can even be eaten with rice.Happy Sunday everyone!