- pasta noodles (any kind will do)
- all-purpose cream
- ham, cubed (I used a honey-cured one)
- green peas
- corn kernels
- dried basil
- ground black pepper
- fish sauce/salt
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Rinse and set aside.
- In medium heat, melt a quarter (of a bar) of margarine in a pan.
- Roll, not fry, the ham cubes in butter.
- Pour the all-purpose cream, add a bit of water and blend it all together.
- Add the seasonings - fish sauce or salt, ground black pepper and dried basil.
- Put the green peas and corn kernels last, stir and simmer until you get your preferred consistency.
- Taste test and do the necessary revisions, if there's a need to.
- Leave the sauce in low heat, drop the pasta noodles and toss.
- And you're done, let it cool for at least 15minutes, to make sure that the sauce are all stuck to the noodles, and then serve.
- I think, it will be great with garlic bread, sadly we have none *pouts*.
I think, I am Italian in my past life, with my obsession with pasta and all, hahaha.