- fruits, cut into different shapes (I used bananas - circle, apples - square and rectangle, pears - triangle, papaya - square and diamond - that's all the fruits I had when I made this), I suggest sweet mangoes and seedless grapes
- all purpose cream, chilled
- condensed milk, chilled
- As you cut the fruits in their respective shapes, do dunk them in cold water to prevent browning.
- In a bowl (a punch bowl would be nice) mix the chilled all-purpose cream and condensed milk until both ingredients are infused together.
- Throw in your preferred fruits, mix softly up until all the fruits are well-enveloped in the cream and milk mixture.
- Serve in a bed of crushed ice. Or you can put it in the freezer overnight and served it hard and icy the next day.
My son is not a veggie and fruit person, he only eats a selected few so I need to be creative in order to make him eat, or at least taste those that are not included in his elite list. And when I saw him ate a few chunks of those triangle pears and square papaya together with his all-time favorites, bananas and apples, I knew I succeeded, at least for a while *grins*.