I've been posting recipes/dishes wherein last Christmas' ham leftovers were the main (or not) ingredients and this one is no different *smiles*.
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking oil for frying
- Beat the eggs, add some salt, pepper or any seasonings that you like.
- Slice the ham in small squares or in any size and shape that you prefer.
- Pour in the beaten eggs in a little amount of hot oil, then drop the sliced ham and toss mildly.
- It should be done in a matter of minutes, it varies according to your preference, though. My kid likes his eggs a little well-done while I want mine kind of raw :)
- Serve with some garlic rice and you have an easy but oh-so-yummy breakfast.
An entry for: