- Graham Crackers
- cheddar cheese
- all-purpose cream
- Grate or melt the cheese and then mix with the all-purpose cream.
- Layer the Graham crackers on a flat baking dish, pour the cheese and cream mixture and spread it evenly. Repeat this procedure until you get your desired thickness.
- You can top it with grated cheese or with anything you like, in my case, I used the remaining Graham bits as a smiley :)
- Refrigerate for at least six hours and you're ready to serve.
- Be imaginative when you serve food, its looks adds grandeur to its taste. In the photo below, I just drizzle a slice of Graham cheese cake with chocolate syrup, it looks appetizing eh?
One of those easy no-cook desserts, try it and tell me what you think :)