Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pork Barbecue


Ingredients:
  • pork chops, cut into strips
*** marinade:
  • soy sauce
  • ketchup
  • sugar
  • calamansi extract
  • chili peppers (or cayenne pepper powder)
  • garlic
  • onion

Procedures:
  • In a big bowl or baking dish, put all the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly. I suggest you give the mixture a try to know if it is to your liking, do the necessary adjustments, if necessary.
  • Marinate the pork strips for 8 hours or more. I did mine for 24 hours inside the fridge.
  • Thaw the refrigerated meat (and marinade) for at least an hour and then use barbecue sticks to skewer the pork strips.
  • Grill as you prefer and serve!

Note: I wasn't able to post for two long weeks, sorry about that... life happened *grins*!


An entry to:


&



7 comments:

Amy said...

yummy barbecue!! my favorite:)

Catherine said...

This looks so delicious! Yummy!

FoodTripFriday said...

Sarap ng babrbecue mo, akin na lang yung taba! lol!

Sreisaat said...

Anya, tama yung sabi ni Willa. Kapana-panabik ang barbecue na may taba! I miss our Pinoy-style pork barbecue. Dito kasi loaded ng MSG.
Di ko rin nahalata na ensaladang talong pala yung naka-serve pero nung natikman ko na, heaven! Hiniwa into cubes kasi di katulad sa nakasanayan natin na mina-mash ang talong.
Enjoy your week ahead =)


We Ate This!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh my gosh, I am drooling to this... Penge naman..

I just followed your blog.

Stephanie said...

This looks yummy, but what is calamansi extract?

maiylah said...

sarap!!!
pahingi ... :P