- pork chops, cut into strips
- soy sauce
- calamansi extract
- chili peppers (or cayenne pepper powder)
- In a big bowl or baking dish, put all the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly. I suggest you give the mixture a try to know if it is to your liking, do the necessary adjustments, if necessary.
- Marinate the pork strips for 8 hours or more. I did mine for 24 hours inside the fridge.
- Thaw the refrigerated meat (and marinade) for at least an hour and then use barbecue sticks to skewer the pork strips.
- Grill as you prefer and serve!
Note: I wasn't able to post for two long weeks, sorry about that... life happened *grins*!
An entry to: